- Location: London
- Salary: £33,000
- Job Type: Full time
We are Crucible; a team of consultants, marketers, and creative technologists united by a vision: to change the way businesses grow by realising the full potential of their digital ecosystems.
Our mission is to challenge businesses to self-disrupt; to reimagine the way they deliver value to customers by plotting bold new paths.
We’ve developed a new kind of digital business model; a hybrid Consultancy/Agency model that provides business leaders with the digital expertise and guidance to develop customer-centric strategies enabled and powered by digital experiences.
After 5 years the company is taking on some huge new projects and are keen to capitalize on recent successes by raising its profile across a range of paid and organic marketing channels. We are now looking to accelerate the growth of the company by working with an eager and enthusiastic marketing manager to embed with various departments in the business and learn everything there is to know about our sector.
The Marketing Manager will be a crucial part of Crucible’s ambitious growth plans by planning and preparing campaigns, content, events, and other marketing activities.
The ideal candidate should be an eager all-rounder, keen to learn from the Crucible team and embed themselves within the current sales and marketing process. You should be ambitious, creative, and conscientious. You should also be a competent and creative writer, as content planning and collateral creation will form a major part of your role in ensuring the business remains visible within the industry.
It is most important for the successful candidate to approach the challenge with an open, enthusiastic, and creative approach to the role.
This is a ‘midweight’ position but has the potential to quickly grow into senior management as the company grows due to your successes in the role. It is an exceptional opportunity for the successful candidate to join at an exciting stage for the business and have the impact of their decisions felt in a small and tightly knit company.
The role is for an all-rounder so experience of all the below disciplines is not necessary, as training will be provided.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to plan and deliver a marketing strategy to generate inbound leads
- Planning and executing a killer content strategy, devising and delivering strategic content outputs linked to the agency’s key audiences
- Working with our paid marketing and SEO specialists to help them deliver their work and keep the company’s strategy balanced
- Preparation of collateral, guides, case studies, awards submissions, whitepapers, and other content
- Planning and execution of agency events
- Work with the sales team to manage the MQL to SQL flow, including establishing systems for lead scoring
- Exection of organic social media strategies and management of company social profiles
- Planning, execution, and monitoring of email marketing campaigns
- Being a strong all-rounder, with ownership of all key marketing channels, able to step in when necessary, to support all communication outputs
- You’ll be hugely enthusiastic to embed yourself in a young company, learn from senior management and help build it into a long-term success
- You’ll be excited by the validation that comes from delivering great content, successful events and effective campaigns
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing
- You have creative, competent, compelling written English and experience in writing content
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You have a natural curiosity and keep your ear to the ground when it comes to industry news and are interested in brands and marketing
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, communicative and calm in stressful situations/tight deadlines
- You should have some knowledge of SEO and analytics
Nice to have –
- Experience working at an agency and/or consultancy
- You have knowledge of the work of digital agencies
- Experience with press and PR
- Experience working with Creative Cloud
- Starting salary of £33,000 with regular opportunities to progress
- Active company social life
- Christmas and summer parties
- Work from home until post-pandemic where flexible working will be encouraged
- Flexible working hours
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Individual training budgets
- Supplier sessions
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
To apply for the role, send your CV and a cover email by clicking the button below.
Here at Crucible, we’re passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know.